All services are customizable for your group, organization or business and all prices and lengths of presentations vary and can be discussed if you’d like to book.
15% of all service fees go towards youth empowerment projects in Indigenous communities across Turtle Island.
Please read the descriptions below of what I offer and inquire at email@example.com with any questions, comments or if you would be interested in booking.
I look forward to connecting with you!
INDIGENOUS HOOP DANCING
- Interactive Performances ranging from 10 minutes to an hour. Includes introduction, explanation of the meaning and teachings that have been handed down, Q&A period, audience participation and the 8 minute performance.
- 2 to 4 day workshops and retreats also available for booking.
- Prices vary, customizable presentations and budget negotiations available.
- 1.5 Hour workout fusing together powwow dance footwork, teachings on balance and how to reach “Mino-Pimatisiwin – The Good Life”, dynamic movements, yoga, warm ups and cool downs; all in the spirit of empowerment in our mind, body and soul.
- All genders welcome, price varies, negotiations available, all skill levels welcome.
- Interactive, empowering, teachings of “Mino Pimatisiwin” – “The Good Life”, healthy sustainable living, self compassion, cultural revival and reclamation.
- Customizable presentations, varied prices.
- Can speak on topics including women empowerment, reclamation, mental health, “Mino Pimatisiwin” – “The Good Life”, healthy and sustainable living, etc.
- Prices vary, negotiations available.