I understand that I am a little late to the game of wishing everyone a happy new year but it is better late than never! Right?
I hope that all of you had a great 2014 and wishing that you all to have an even greater 2015! As for myself, during times of transition, I tend to get in major reflective mode (as does everyone I assume). I learned so much and feel as though I grew a great deal over the past year which came with its ups and downs.
At the beginning of each new year I despise creating “resolutions” for myself because in the past I’ve known to never stick to them so instead I like to set goals (probably the same thing) Things I feel I could do realistically and projects that I’d love to get a start on. I usually try to also take these in baby steps and creating monthly or weekly goals instead of for the whole year – if that makes sense. I’ll share some below for you and I would also like to hear your goals for the year, or maybe even the month or just for today. I’m sure it would inspire both myself and others.
Other than that this will be a short entry but get ready for some more frequent killer posts . . . over selling it? maybe a little but I’m excited to start dedicating some more time to this little blog and see where it grows.
Goals/Projects 4 The Year:
– Continue to dedicate more time & effort into this site & its content
– Dedicate more time & effort into hoop dancing, lots of exciting opportunities for this year already
– Do more of what makes me happy (e.g, filming, singing, travelling, meeting new people, etc.)
– Travel, Travel, Travel!
– Learn to not worry what others think & try to stop comparing myself to others
– Move out on my own
– Start the process toward publishing my own book
– Find balance
– Keep healthy in all aspects of my life
– Spend more time with friends, family & meet new people
– Learn to love myself
– Tackle some of the items on my bucket list (e.g, learn to tap dance, skydive, para glide, etc.)
– Continue to not bite my nails (Yes I was a nail biter for most of my life)
There are probably many others but that is all that I can think of at the moment, I’m sure throughout the year many more will be added to this list as well. Many of them are also very vague so I apologize for that. I’m just excited to tackle everything and to experience everything headed my way with exciting opportunities and wonderful ambitions that have been flooding into my mind over the past year. Thanks for reading, you are all wonderful. Leave a comment?